Psalm 122:1 Is truly my heart on this Sunday morning!
This is always such a time of encouragement, challenge,
blessing, and service to our Mighty King. In fellowship
on a Sunday morning I can gain the perspective of those
saints who have wisdom to help me. I can catch the
enthusiasm of those teens who are at the outset of their
journey - finding God faithful in their lives. I can see the
joy of the toddlers and children as they leave Sunday
School with their papers and a new memory verse about
how much Jesus loves them.
I hear the powerful Word of God expounded, and bow
my head in prayer for the saints. I reach out to those
struggling with a difficult time (or they reach out to me as
I struggle). I lift my voice in song with the saints gathered
there that I have grown to love and respect - not because
they are perfect, but because we share a merciful God
who knows we are dust.
I am blessed by the opportunities for service, fellowship,
and worship that the Lord gives me every Sunday morning
in His house! I hope you are too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment